The ERCOT Board has approved price corrections for Real-Time Locational Marginal Prices (RTLMPs), Real-Time Settlement Point Prices (RTSPPs), EPS Meter Prices (RTRMPRs), and other prices for certain Settlement Intervals on Operating Day July 18, 2018.
On July 20, 2018, ERCOT posted Market Notice W-A072018-01 informing Market Participants that ERCOT would seek approval of the ERCOT Board of Directors (ERCOT Board) to correct prices in the Real-Time Market (RTM) for certain Security-Constrained Economic Dispatch (SCED) intervals and Settlement Intervals (i.e., intervals ending 16:30 – 18:30) on Operating Day July 18, 2018.
On August 7, 2018, ERCOT staff recommended that the ERCOT Board make a determination that prices for Settlement Intervals ending 16:30 – 18:30 on July 18, 2018 were significantly affected by a Data Input error, and authorize ERCOT to correct all impacted prices, including:
• Real-Time Locational Marginal Prices (RTLMP);
• Real-Time Settlement Point Prices (RTSPP);
• Real-Time Settlement Point Price Energy-Weighted (RTSPPEW);
• Real-Time Price for Energy Metered for Resource (RTRMPR);
• Real-Time Price for Energy Metered as Wholesale Storage Load (RTRMPRWSL);